PLM Systems offers customized training to facilitate and accelerate the introduction of new methodologies and applications to support the product development process.
The main topics include:
- Stage & Gate
- Risk Management
- Target Setting and Target Deployment
- Quality Function Deployment
- Reliability Growth
- System Engineering
- VPPD (Virtual Product & Process Development)
- Benchmarking Techniques and Tear Down
- Introduction to PLM
- Training on the “best in class” PLM Software
- Training on PLM custom applications
PLM Systems has worked for years with Polytechnic University of Turin (Faculty of Management Engineering) and with Sepin (ex Isvor), the company focused on the training activities of Fiat group, to design and deliver specialized courses.